Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, while some people may only need their valid passport.

If you are visiting Canada for short-term business purposes there is a specific visa you must apply for called the Business visa.

Parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens or permanent residents of Canada are able to apply for Super Visa to allow extended stays.

A visitor visa does not guarantee entry into Canada. When you arrive a CBSA officer will assess if you are eligible to enter. You may be inadmissible to Canada, which means you are not allowed to enter the country based on the some following reasons:

  • Criminal activity
  • Human rights violations
  • Organized crime
  • More here

You may still be able to entry by applying for a Temporary Resident Permit. To find out more if you are inadmissible please check our inadmissible information

Use our free assessment to see if you may be eligible for a visitor visa



Our News & Blog

Find Immigration Lawyer in Waterloo to Help You Move From the UN

25 Sep 2019

Since the UK voted to leave the European Union, a lot of people from the UK is moving to Canada. Canada itself has one of the...

Read more

Hire Immigration Lawyer in Guelph For Permanent Resident Visa

25 Sep 2019

A lot of people immigrate to Canada each year, some as students, some as employees, some as residents. Broadly, Canada visa c...

Read more

Find Immigration Lawyer in Kitchener For Study

25 Sep 2019

Get Immigration Lawyer in Kitchener If you are moving to Canada to study in any university in Ontario, then there are chances...

Read more
Let's Start

Need Immigration Help ?